Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

ZAGG intros new Pocket Keyboard for your phablet

Smartphones are getting bigger. We recently noted that laptop growth and tablet sales are going nowhere so more manufacturers are focusing their efforts on smartphones. Screen sizes are getting larger but admit it, typing on a touchscreen display has not always been easy. More people still prefer real keyboard especially if you need to type a longer message. Since more and more people are using phones (phablets) as their main device, we can expect smartphones to transform at a more rapid pace.



I haven't reached that point where my smartphone has replaced the laptop but I want a keyboard. With my phone's 5-inch display, I know I can "work" on it. Give me a keyboard so I can type away as quickly as possible. This ZAGG Pocket Keyboard is just perfect for my large fingers. This is a fold-up portable keyboard that connects via Bluetooth and can be used with various platforms like iOS, Android, and Windows.


This fold-and-go keyboard measures on 9 x 2.5 x 0.5 inches when folded down so you know it's really foldable but still offers an almost full-size keyboard feel. It comes with a built-in stand so your phone or tablet will stay in front of you. It's also eco-efficient because the keyboard won't turn on if it's folded or closed. This means longer battery life for the new ZAGG keyboard. Actually, the Lithium-Ion battery inside can last up to two years between charges according to ZAGG.


The $70 ZAGG Pocket Keyboard will be available this first quarter. It's not the first ZAGG keyboard we've seen though. A few years ago, we featured the ZAGG Keys SOLO Portable Keyboard for Android so this one should also be good.


VIA: SlashGear