Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Android App Review: List My Apps, Lists Your Apps! – XDA Developer TV

List-My-Apps

‘Tis the seasons for making apps. A certain someone has a list of all the children who have been good and all the children how have been bad, and he can maintain this list even while shilling for a sugared water company. However, I personally can’t keep lists this well, so if someone asks me for a list of apps I’m using, it’s based on my poor memory.


XDA Forum Member onyxbits offers a simple app that allows you to create a list of your apps, and will even include Google Play Store links. In this video, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews List My Apps. TK shows off the application and gives his thoughts, so check out this app review.




Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos